Pilemaster III - Polymaster
In order to guarantee no "over bends" at each angle, the weld has to be very precise. This is secured through a flexible welding head and through an integrated bar support, which follows the curve of the polygonal cage easily.
The standard disc for Polymaster allows you to produce cages with a fixed measurement. E.g.: 300 x 300 mm or 500 x 200 mm. If you require individual measurements of a cage, then you need to purchase a disc with a measurement system where total individual measurements on the cage can be achieved.
The rest of the Polymaster machine is identical with the Pilemaster II, and by purchasing of a separate welding head for round pile cages, normal round cages can be produced as well.
An important feature is the control unit which checks the quality of the actual welding and in case of failure at two consecutive points, according to the parameters set, the machine will immediately stop and an alarm is set. The same will occur if the pressure of the protection gas falls below an established threshold.
1. Touch panel with colour screen and intuitive user surface built in the machine frame.
2. Heavy-duty welding robot with exchangeable welding heads for producing round or square pile cages.
3. Adjustable straightening unit by a spindle either with hand wheel or optional electrical motor.
4. Easy exchangeable disc without removing the star. Other disc designs available!
5. Robust hydraulic roller support which comes up automatically during production.
6. Heavy duty beam construction of the base, makes installation at sites on uneven ground possible.
7. Frequency controlled motor for the movement of the disc with variable speed, and fast return to start.
8. Both discs are powered by a gear motor, and with a direct pinion to the toothed ring at the outside of the disc.